When you snore incessantly throughout the night chances are your bed partner is feeling more of the effects than you can fathom. They are the ones who alert you to how your gasping and choking for air can undermine relationship progress. Oftentimes, your partner has to sleep in another room to escape the annoyance. If…
Advanced Sleep Apnea Solutions
Don’t underestimate the importance of sleep. When you’re well-rested, your energy is higher, your immune system is stronger, and your energy levels soar. And when you’re not well-rested, your whole body suffers.
Patients with sleep apnea completely stop breathing several times each night, resulting in a significant drop in your blood oxygen levels. The condition usually involves loud snoring, breathing problems, and an inability to get enough rest to power you through the day. Over a prolonged period of time, this can have life-threatening consequences, including strokes and heart attacks.
There’s no reason to wait any longer. If you or a loved notices sleep apnea symptoms such as heavy snoring, daytime fatigue, or difficulty concentrating, we can help. Don’t wait any longer to get your sleep apnea under control. Give our office a call today to schedule an appointment with the talented team at Integrative Family Dentistry. We look forward to helping you.
Dr. Ralph K. Mensah
Dr. Ralph Mensah, president of Integrative Family Dentistry, has been treating patients with sleep apnea in Mebane for years. He’s helped countless patients regain their enjoyment, vitality, and lust for life. We’ll help you sleep soundly and find the path toward a happier, healthier you.
Dr. Mensah has achieved the following educational milestones and professional memberships:
- Graduate of the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (Bachelor’s and Doctor of Dental Surgery)
- Academy of General Dentistry
- North Carolina Dental Society
- Qualified Dentist Designation, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- National Dental Association
- American Dental Association
- Liaison to North Carolina Missions of Mercy, Old North State Dental Society
- Adjunct Assistant Professor, University of North Carolina-School of Dentistry, Department of Operative Dentistry
Schedule Your Consultation With Dr. Mensah Today
OPTISLEEP – Our Newest Device for Treating Sleep Apnea
As an alternative to traditional CPAP therapy, oral appliances provide a more convenient form of treatment that helps patients enjoy a full night of sleep. With innovations in quality and comfort, the OPTISLEEP is an oral appliance that can put an end to your snoring. Check out some highlights of the OPTISLEEP, our most advanced oral appliance:
- It Works – 90% of patients reported a reduction in snoring
- It’s Tough – You can tell that the OPTISLEEP is comprised of durable material.
- It Fits – The OPTISLEEP is completely customized for each patient.
How OPTISLEEP Helps You Stop Snoring
This device keeps your airway open by gently shifting your jaw slightly forward. If adjustments are needed, the OPTISLEEP includes exchangeable connectors which alter the size of the device.